- 1 medium watermelon,
- 4 tbsp fresh mint – chopped,
- 4 tbsp fresh basil – chopped,
- 2 tbsp lemon juice,
- 1/4 cup feta cheese,
- 4 tbsp slivered almonds,
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Cut the watermelon in half and using an ice-cream scoop or deep round spoon, scoop the entire watermelon.
- In a large bowl, place the scooped watermelon balls, add basil, mint, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss everything together.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with some slivered almonds and feta cheese.
- Serve chilled.