The world is changing at a very fast pace, sometimes it’s hard to reconcile and keep up with. Especially when you come back to where you grew up and see the changes that have been made there over time. Every time it’s interesting, see if you can compare how it used to be and is now.
Probably we will soon think of a modern building as historic and the urban landscape will change again. It’s worth seeing how they have changed the world’s great cities. Just like the twentieth century has influenced their appearance and the amount of buildings.
1. Shanghai, China – 1900 and 2010.
2. Jakarta, Indonesia – 1960 and 2010.
3. Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 1991 and 2012.
4. Hong Kong, China – 1928 and 2014.
5. Paris, France – 1900 and 2014.