We’d like to eat something tasty, but unfortunately products offered in stores or bakeries have such a long list of preservatives that it’s hard to be tempted by them and not complain later. And even though we try to rationally eat and take care of what we have on our plate, sometimes we’re tempted.
Interestingly, there is no need at all to torment yourself with remorse in order to eat a delicious and healthy chocolate! You don’t believe it? Here is a simple recipe for a chocolate treat.
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- The third ingredients is sweetener
You can use, of course, alternatively:
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup – for a healthy version,
– 2 tablespoons of honey – the healthy version,
– 2 tablespoons of xylitol – the healthy version,
– 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar – an unhealthy option,
- plus you can use grated coconuts, nuts, dried delicacies.
Additionally: a plastic tray or container, baking paper.